Tuesday, June 9, 2009 - By Unknown - No comments

Only in New Haven: Citizen places Apizza Bounty on Yale Bus Driver's Heads

I was just looking at popular Clickets in my own neighborhood when I saw this one and had to post: http://www.seeclickfix.com/issues/1514

The speeding of Yale buses has been a concern on the site for a while now but it appears one Clicker has taken further action.

From Eddie, "So let's take action. I will personally order a large pizza for anyone who can catch a Yale bus speeding on video and post the YouTube link on this string.

Next best is recording the date/time/location of the incident and reporting it, as well as posting it here."


And then the bounty grows, "
Nice Eddie - I'll pitch in with a large gift certificate to a local liquor store to anyone who does the same. Pizza and cold beer, what could be better?
"

Someone has to take these guys up on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment