Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Gary Hogan, director of LCI in New Haven is proving that SeeClickFix can be a powerful tool when used to its fullest capabilities.
His department is fighting an uphill battle against rising urban blight such as graffiti, but they're getting the job done more efficiently today than they would have been able to months ago do to active citizen reporting and easy tracking of issues on seeclickfix.
To read more about Gary and the praise he recently received from the New Haven board of Alderman click here
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- Most Responsive Fixer goes to Gary Hogan and the L...
- See SeeClickFix
- Downtown Bozeman Partnership recognized with First...
- Pittsburgh Clicks
- AT&T becomes first Utility Co. to fix issues on se...
- The First Fixie
- SeeClickFix and LCI in New Haven
- “It’s easy for folks to use,” - Sean Matteson, New...
- Keep America Beautiful
- SeeClickFix Valuable to Multiple Groups
- Ben Wins Award!
- ▼ July (11)