Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
From THE WEEK section of this week's New Haven Advocate,:
"New Haven's SeeClickFix.com is part of a wave of localized civic pride on the World Wide Web. The site helps communities identify and fix problems, remove eyesores or just begin a neighborhood dialog. SeeClickFix--founded by Yale system administrator Jeff Blasius, New Haven-touting t-shirt designer Ben Berkowitz and web-savvy brothers Kam and Mile Lasater-has been getting some national press. Spokeman for the site are the special guests at today's monthly Development Roundtable, 9 a.m. at the New Haven Free Public Library (133 Elm St., New Haven; 203-946-8130, cityofnewhaven.com/library)"
Read it here
You can also register(no charge) at: www.guidezilla.com/nhfpl
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- Most Responsive Fixer goes to Gary Hogan and the L...
- See SeeClickFix
- Downtown Bozeman Partnership recognized with First...
- Pittsburgh Clicks
- AT&T becomes first Utility Co. to fix issues on se...
- The First Fixie
- SeeClickFix and LCI in New Haven
- “It’s easy for folks to use,” - Sean Matteson, New...
- Keep America Beautiful
- SeeClickFix Valuable to Multiple Groups
- Ben Wins Award!
- ▼ July (11)