Friday, July 18, 2008 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
This week a few seeclickfix reports of Graffiti were reported on AT&T's New U-verse boxes. While we at seeclickfix are excited for faster Internet for everyone, we were equally excited to see that AT&T responded to the issues so quickly. It's great to see utility co's engaging in the seeclickfix community and broadening the realm of fixers.
The clip below is from A New Haven Independent Article posted today:
Smuts “strongly encouraged” New Haveners to report any taggings through SeeClickFix.com, an independent watchdog website mapping quality of life complaints across the city and tracking how quickly they’re addressed. The tagging at the top of this story was reported here on SeeClickFix on Sunday evening and fixed Thursday by noon. Graffiti seen on the V-rad boxes can be reported at the website, with the tag word “v-rad.”
To read more click here
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- Most Responsive Fixer goes to Gary Hogan and the L...
- See SeeClickFix
- Downtown Bozeman Partnership recognized with First...
- Pittsburgh Clicks
- AT&T becomes first Utility Co. to fix issues on se...
- The First Fixie
- SeeClickFix and LCI in New Haven
- “It’s easy for folks to use,” - Sean Matteson, New...
- Keep America Beautiful
- SeeClickFix Valuable to Multiple Groups
- Ben Wins Award!
- ▼ July (11)