Wednesday, November 6, 2013 - By Unknown - No comments

Traffic Cones, Creative fixes and dog poo.

I will be the first to admit that there's been times when I forget to bring the bags when I'm walking Del and Pepper. While its not often it happens I'm sorry anytime I've slipped up neighbors.  Folks in Richmond, VA have a solution to keep me from forgetting and its pretty darn funny. 


I've seen the signs on lawns that ask you to 'curb your dog.'  This is the first time I've seen traffic cones placed by the offending remains. I'm going to follow along with the issue to see if the cone technique works for the neighbors in Richmond.  As silly as these little things seem they do cause really friction between neighbors. Any solution that might help neighbors get along better seems worth highlighting.




0 comments:

Post a Comment