Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - By Tucker - No comments

Meet Tucker: New Addition to the SeeClickFix Team!


Hi, my name is Tucker Severson. I am the newest member of the SeeClickFix sales team.


I spent the past four years in Burlington VT, where I initially designed, built and ran a German restaurant named “Das Bierhaus” at the bottom of Church Street. If you are ever in the Burlington area, make sure you check out its rooftop biergarten! I spent the second two years in VT working as a director at the Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies (VCET) — a state funded seed capital and startup incubator. I have a BA from Bates College and an MBA from the University of Vermont.

I am thrilled to be a part of the team at SeeClickFix. This is a really exciting time for our municipal partners and the citizens that they serve. Government transparency, citizen engagement and flexible web technologies are transforming the way democracy is being served across the country and I feel lucky to be a part of this incredibly powerful trend. I especially look forward to learning from our government partners and lending a hand as they build the next generation of civic communication.

If you have any questions about how SeeClickFix can help your community, don't hesitate to reach out to tucker@seeclickfix.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment