Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - By Unknown - No comments
Lately we have heard from many of our government clients about the need to send their crews out into the field armed with SeeClickFix data necessary for resolving issues. While some of our clients are using technology to provide this information to department staff hitting the streets, many more rely on paper work orders for their field crews. After hearing this feedback, SeeClickFix is happy to introduce our new printable work orders for government clients!
Will generating work orders from your SeeClickFix dashboard help streamline your internal workflow and save you time? Have feedback or questions about this new feature? Get in touch today!
- ► 2013 (119)
- Woburn Mass joins the SeeClickFix Community with t...
- Daily Nutmeg Features SeeClickFix
- Unbored The Essential Field Guide for Serious Fun ...
- Richmond Uses SeeClickFix Data to Develop Custom A...
- SeeClickFix, City of Boston Introduce Innovative A...
- "Transparency is SeeClickFix's Best Feature" How B...
- New Client Feature: Printable Work Orders
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)