Friday, June 22, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
There are a lot of things that we love about Raleigh, North Carolina. They have an active and engaged citizenry who reported over 150 issues in the month of June alone. The Municipal Government in Raleigh is responsive and creative, and uses SeeClickFix proactively to serve its citizens as effectively as possible.
The southern charm of Raleigh offers a lot to love, but there’s nothing we like better than this outstanding YouTube video that was created by Raleigh Councilman Bonner Gaylord and Reid Serozi:
You should watch the video for yourself, but our favorite line is, “It looks like SeeClickFIx is a great tool for city residents to advise city staff of matters that need attention.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves. Two thumbs up for our friends in Raleigh!
- ► 2013 (119)
- We Need To Create Collaboration Between Citizens A...
- Intern introduction
- Raleigh reps SeeClickFix
- "Question and Answer" illuminating New Haven
- The City of Coon Rapids, MN Launches SeeClickFix
- WNYC SeeClickFixes Abandoned Bikes in New York
- SeeClickFix Helps Save Tax Dollars
- City of Lowell Launches SeeClickFix to Improve Eng...
- Why I Decided to Intern at SeeClickFix this Summer...
- SeeClickFix online event for New Haven Summer Acti...
- SeeClickFix is working for the citizens of DC
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)