Wednesday, June 8, 2011 - By Emma - No comments
We know at first glance Issue #94891- Manholes sticking out of the road, is no laughing matter. However, SeeClickFix government client Raleigh, NC gave us a pretty good laugh while delivering a timely response to the citizen reporter. The issue description read:
When heading Eastbound on Morgan, if you are in the middle lane and traveling through Person St there are two manholes side by side protruding from the ground.It will give you a pretty good jolt as I have accidentally hit send many times on my Blackberry while texting through that intersection.While SeeClickFix users were quick to point out the issue with this issue, the City of Raleigh officially (and hilariously) acknowledged both.
Shortly after the issue was acknowledged, the issue was closed out along with another friendly reminder to Raleigh residents (and everyone, really!).
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- And the Winner is...
- Southern Connecticut State University Becomes Inau...
- Growing the Team. Building The Neighborhood.
- Stonington Will Use SeeClickFix to Address Residen...
- Fall in Love with Reporting Issues
- Making Houston Great
- Drumroll, Please!
- Trees, please!
- SeeClickFix on Al Jazeera's 'The Stream'
- A Bike-Friendly Fix in Brooklyn
- SeeClickFix Battle Royale: Omidyar v. OATV
- They're Number 1!
- SeeClickFix Turns Clients into Comedians
- Age-Friendly Cities are a Timeless Idea
- Hartford Goes Hi-Tech With Resident Reporting Tool...
- SeeClickFix for Safer Roads
- SubSeries Announces Partnership with SeeClickFix
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)