Sunday, January 30, 2011 - By EJ - No comments
Argentina, Buenos Aires has been utilizing SeeClickFix to help better their community! Issue #13240 reported trash outside a local convenient store. The citizen recently reported that a trash can was placed outside for customers to throw out their trash. Problem solved!
In Buenos Aires, 67 issues have been reported and 47 have been closed. Issue #13240 is just one example of how communities in Argentina are utilizing SeeClickFix to come together and improve their environment.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- From dirty to clean in a click
- The Washington Post gripes about fallen trees
- Brandon Jackson - App Developer/Super Star
- Dangerous building demolished with help of Pontiac...
- An SCF 1ST: Media pays for Citizen to Government C...
- SeeClickFix iPhone app 2.0 Released
- Loose Pitbulls and Community that gives a damn.
- Omidyar Network and O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures Br...
- The Ultimate Snowstorm Tool: SeeClickFix
- Kondratick running on "streamlined government" pla...
- Vancouver Downtown Ambassadors are on fire!
- Clifton's "Mayor Jim" connects with citizens on Se...
- The "Idea Greenhouse" Is SeeClickFix-ing In Downto...
- Ben Berkowitz fixing community problems one click ...
- Reposted from GovFresh: A proactive snow strategy ...
- Getting ready for pothole season
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)