Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
SeeClickFix had a nice mention on Public Works Group Blog today about SeeClickFix.
From the post, "Ever since I found the FixMyStreet online reporting tool for England, I have been on the lookout for one to be developed for the U.S. And the other day, I finally found it at SeeClickFix.
The site offers users the opportunity to plot their issues using Google Maps. Problems are designated by inputting an address, dragging and zooming around an area on the map, emailing, or calling toll-free. Each issue allows for a title, description, photo, and comments.
People can also create watch areas and set up RSS feeds so that when new issues arise in a particular region, they are notified. This is beneficial for public works departments or city officials who might want to monitor emerging problems within their community."
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Illegal ATV'S on City Streets is a hot issue on Se...
- Public Works Group Blog likes SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix is a finalist in N2Y4 - Thank You so M...
- Vote for SeeClickFix to be a N2Y4 finalist and tel...
- Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition encourages use of S...
- City Engineer in British Columbia says SeeClickFix...
- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2008 (62)