Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
"As the Engineer for the City of Rossland, I want to gather input from residents on non-emergency issues around the community. This can be difficult unless there is a forum for easily describing where the problem is. In comes SeeClickFix, a relative newcomer to the internet Google Maps mashup crowd, providing an excellent set of tools and widgets to make it as easy as possible for a resident to notify a municipality or public works department of potholes or other non-emergency issues around their city."
"Here is the map for Rossland, BC. We’ll have this uploaded to the City’s website so that people have an opportunity to tell us what needs fixing!"
- Mike Thomas, City Engineer -Rossland, B.C.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Illegal ATV'S on City Streets is a hot issue on Se...
- Public Works Group Blog likes SeeClickFix
- SeeClickFix is a finalist in N2Y4 - Thank You so M...
- Vote for SeeClickFix to be a N2Y4 finalist and tel...
- Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition encourages use of S...
- City Engineer in British Columbia says SeeClickFix...
- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2008 (62)