Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
From The article:
"In San Francisco, Phil Bronstein, the Editor-at-Large of Hearst Newspapers Division, is a big fan of SeeClickFix and is planning to use the mapping widget on SFGate.com. Kevin Skaggs, Executive Producer of SFGate.com, said that they have been preparing a collaboration with SeeClickFix since Bronstein blogged about them last year and will use the widget in a few months when they roll out their hyper local Chronicle sites, much like the New York Times' local blogs.
"SeeClickFix gives the Chronicle a way to bring ChronWatch online," said Skaggs. "SeeClickFix adds another way for the community to get involved in local media outlets."
Read it here
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- SeeClickFix in Boston Globe's Hyper Local Sites
- The Stylus -First College Newspaper to include See...
- Heroin Dealer Busted on leads from SeeClickFix Use...
- Mayoral candidate In York, PA runs with SeeClickFi...
- Lucky Issue #1300 gets a New Haven Register Articl...
- SeeClickFix and Jane Jacobs
- SeeClickFix on sf.streetsblog.org
- SeeClickFix Miami
- SeeClickFix Gets Love on DNH:
- SeeClickFix on the City Fix
- Philly is Watching
- Some Good Press from the New Haven Independent:
- SeeClickFix touches down in Philly via philly.com
- Operation ClickFix
- SeeClickFix in the New York Times
- SeeClickFix in the winner's circle on Ground Repor...
- SeeClickFix for your political campaign site.
- Thanks to Voice Of America for the Interview
- SeeClickFix Photo Gallery
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2008 (62)