Sunday, March 29, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
From the article:
"Within 24 hours of a posting on an interactive Web site(*seeclickfix.com), more than 100 people attested to the need to fix the situation, or at least warn people of the angled rail crossing.
The state Department of Transportation has heard the complaints and is expected to have a report on it next month, according to its spokesman, Kevin Nursick."
Read the article here
This is not the first SeeClickFix issue that has tipped off a newspaper to a good story and it reaffirms our belief that SeeClickFix is also a valuable tool for news leads.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- SeeClickFix in Boston Globe's Hyper Local Sites
- The Stylus -First College Newspaper to include See...
- Heroin Dealer Busted on leads from SeeClickFix Use...
- Mayoral candidate In York, PA runs with SeeClickFi...
- Lucky Issue #1300 gets a New Haven Register Articl...
- SeeClickFix and Jane Jacobs
- SeeClickFix on sf.streetsblog.org
- SeeClickFix Miami
- SeeClickFix Gets Love on DNH:
- SeeClickFix on the City Fix
- Philly is Watching
- Some Good Press from the New Haven Independent:
- SeeClickFix touches down in Philly via philly.com
- Operation ClickFix
- SeeClickFix in the New York Times
- SeeClickFix in the winner's circle on Ground Repor...
- SeeClickFix for your political campaign site.
- Thanks to Voice Of America for the Interview
- SeeClickFix Photo Gallery
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2008 (62)