Thursday, December 4, 2008 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
This morning we released some updates to seeclickfix.com:
-Anyone can now upload a photo or embed a youtube video on a seeclickfix issue.
Be the first to try it out and give us some feedback.
-Anyone can flag a comment as inappropriate or inaccurate
Also check out the article today in the Yale Daily News.
From the article, "Chief Administrative Officer Rob Smuts ’01 said that residents commonly report potholes in the roads and cracked sidewalks, adding that the Web site aids in getting the local government to do its job.
'Just judging by the use that the site gets, a lot of citizens have clearly embraced it and voted with their actions,' Smuts said. 'We are working with [SeeClickFix] to help integrate the site into the city’s work order systems and change the way we process issues.' "
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- A good template for encouraging reporting in your ...
- SeeClickFix Photo and Video Contest - Deadline by ...
- SeeClickFix mobile
- Watch Area RSS, Acknowledgement branding and Activ...
- SeeClickFix Featured in Dowtown Idea Exchange mont...
- Feed Me
- Thanks ATT
- Upload photo and video to any issue - New on SeeCl...
- Some Kind words from a clicker in West Haven
- ▼ December (9)