Monday, December 22, 2008 - By Ben Berkowitz - 3 comments
Entry = photo or video
Prize = fame
SeeClickFix has a new look and a bunch of new features.
To celebrate the ability to add photos and videos to issues, we are launching a contest. Two people will receive national recognition on our blog. One person will be famous for having the most compelling photo and another for the most compelling video. Entries are valid from now until the end of 2008.
Simple steps to get started:
1. Report or visit an issue.
2. Click on "View or Add Comments/Close Ticket".
3. Scroll down to the bottom and "Add an Image" or add a "Youtube link".
Let the best wo/man win.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- A good template for encouraging reporting in your ...
- SeeClickFix Photo and Video Contest - Deadline by ...
- SeeClickFix mobile
- Watch Area RSS, Acknowledgement branding and Activ...
- SeeClickFix Featured in Dowtown Idea Exchange mont...
- Feed Me
- Thanks ATT
- Upload photo and video to any issue - New on SeeCl...
- Some Kind words from a clicker in West Haven
- ▼ December (9)