Friday, May 31, 2013 - By Anonymous - No comments

Say Hi to Julie!



My name is Julie, and I recently joined the SeeClickFix team as the newest employee and first Account Executive. Three words describe the individuals who work at SeeClickFix: diverse, devoted and talented. Together, we are making big impacts in communities around the world. I’m pumped to be here!


Hailing from the incredible city of Buffalo, NY, I’ve become a transplant in an equally amazing and welcoming city: New Haven. I felt a deep connection to New Haven within the first hour of my arrival – several of my neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves and lend a hand as I unloaded boxes from my car and began a new journey.  

My experience is not particular to New Haven; each state, city, town, neighborhood and block has unique characteristics that unite citizens. We also all have the opportunity to strengthen the areas we inhabit, and SeeClickFix makes it easy to turn that opportunity into action.

At SeeClickFix, I work with our government and city partners, helping them to more effectively use our platform to better their communities. My mission is to help create an arena in which citizens desire to be active participators in their local governments and use their voices (or computers, iPhones or androids) to shape their surroundings. My mission is for governments to truly meet the needs of their citizens through the power of technology. SeeClickFix really is the perfect solution.

Previous to SeeClickFix, I worked in admissions with the University of Dayton as the Northeast regional representative, strengthening current and developing new relationships with schools and students. I’m a proud and active supporter of local agriculture, and have worked with Blue Rock Station in Philo, OH; Saugatuck Craft Butchery in Westport, CT; and Massaro Community Farm in Woodbridge, CT.  In addition to potholes, I believe there is a direct pathway between local food and citizen engagement.

If you are one of our government clients, and you need anything at all, send an e-mail my way. If you are not yet a member, join our LinkedIn Group for government clients.  I’ve enjoyed speaking with many of you, and I can’t wait to meet the rest!

Together, we can strengthen your community’s capacity to see, click, fix.









0 comments:

Post a Comment