We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - 2 comments
If you're in or around Boston, you should make a point to check out this cool event with SeeClickFix CEO Ben Berkowitz on Monday, April 9th, from 6:30 to 8:30, at 48 Quincy Street in Cambridge:
In 2005 a group of artists and designers rolled out some sod grass in a parking space on a street in Downtown San Francisco. They popped some quarters into a parking meter and declared the spot a temporary urban park. Five years later, Rebar Group's Park(ing) Day concept had spread to 952 park(ing) spots in 162 cities and 35 countries around the world and San Francisco's City Planning Department had instituted an official "Pavement to Parks" program. This session explores how web-enabled, citizen driven "tactical urbanism" concepts are changing the way we plan, design, and program urban public space.
- ► 2013 (119)
- SeeClickFix Shout-Outs
- New Online App to Improve Customer Service
- Bainbridge Launches SeeClickFix to Improve Quality...
- Responsible Corporate Citizens
- The Money in Trees
- 311 Toronto Launches Mobile App to Report Graffiti...
- TGIF(ixed): The Long-Awaited Left Turn
- Mayor Gray Announces Launch of New Smartphone App ...
- Inside Out NHV
- Cognitive Surplus and The Responsible Citizens
- SeeClickFix Partner Pinellas County, FL, honored w...
- Spend a Summer with SeeClickFix!
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)