Thursday, December 17, 2009 - By Nicole D'Andrea - No comments
The City Fix DC's blogger David Daddio has spent the past few months "testing" the power of SeeClickFix and has found it more than useful for his city, particularly, his neighborhood, Adams Morgan.
He notes in his post, three different instances where non-emergency issues were fixed through the help of SeeClickFix and local city officials.
Additionally, Daddio shows that the varying issues were fixed and subsequently closed with the help of multiple active city members working together including Advisory Neighborhood Commissioners, DDOT Council Members and Parks Department leaders.
It's a beautiful thing when SeeClickFix brings the community together and an even more beautiful thing when evidence of its effectiveness shows up on the streets of some one's neighborhood.
See the full post here.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- SideClicks Wanted
- CNN: Public service for the digital age
- Chattanooga is lookin’ good
- It takes a village to Shovel a Sidewalk
- Happy Holidays from SeeClickFix
- Open and Closed in Two Hours
- SeeClickFix and the Journal Inquirer
- Turning Skeptics into Believers
- The 4th estate is still strong in the Elm City
- SeeClickFix on Business Week
- A Smarter Community
- Fixing Louisville kentucky
- SeeClickFix on Gov20 Radio
- SeeRickFix : SCF iPhone app and Ben on Fox61
- Neighborhood Watch 2.0
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2008 (62)